Hi, I’m hakerdefo. Welcome to my hyding place on the wild web, powered by Jekyll.
Here you will find me musing about anything and everything that piqued my interest.
This blog is themed using a wonderful Jekyll template called Forever Jekyll.
Wanna know something more about me? Well, I’m a just another guy on the vast ocean of the Internet. I’m not even a speck of dust in the grand scheme of the universe. I’m not that important and interesting in short, but since you are curious here are a few things about me, just for you.
- I love listening to all sorts of music.
- I used to read a truck load of books but haven’t been able to read as many books as I’d have liked to in the recent past.
- I like to watch films but don’t usually get to watch that many for a variety of reasons.
- I write songs, poems and short stories when I’m either super high or super low.
- I like to travel to isolated places that are closer to nature and farther from the crowd.
- I like to take photographs.
- I exclusively use GNU/Linux based operating systems. I’m currently running ALT Sisyphus, Debian Sid, Debian stable, openSUSE Leap, PCLinuxOS, Ubuntu LTS, Void and Zenwalk. I also use NetBSD.
- Openbox is my WM/DE of choice.
- I prefer Sakura as terminal emulator.
- GNU nano and Textadept are my preferred text-editors.
- Firefox is my browser of choice.
- I use Mutt and SeaMonkey to manage my emails.
- cmus and MOC are my preferred audio players.
- mpv is what I use to watch videos.
- I use viewnior and mtPaint to work with photographs and images.
- I love messing around with code. I’m not a programmer by any means but hack, I like to hack.
- And last but not the least I prefer Fossil to Git for managing my code.
Still got a question or simply curios? Please don’t hesitate in emailing me. I love to hear from random people. A simple hello email from you might be good enough to put a smile on my face and make my day; you never know!